AdWords
77 members online now
77 members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my site disapproved and how to fix it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all.

My ad is disapproved and I got this email from google.

Disapproval Reason

====================

[Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code: To ensure a good user experience, your destination URL must work properly and not return an error code beginning with a 4 or a 5 (such as a 404 error). Your destination URL or some component on that page (like Javascript) is returning a status code indicating an error.

I've checked my link with webmaster tool and fetch as google -> it succeeded.

However google still rejects my advertisement.

Can anybody help me why google gives this error? How can I fix it?

Link that I'm trying to use in the ad is this:

http://www.stand.com.tr/tr/index-tr#!careers

Re: Why is my site disapproved and how to fix it?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Sinan,

it's return a 404 response code. The Page you inserted in Ads is not found by Google andBrowser and that's why it's showing error.

Also, it could be a temporary server problem, unfortunately happening at the same time as the AdWords bot visited your landing page. Try making a small change to the ad and submit it again or wait for couple of hours. May be your temporary server error solved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Kandarp,

Thank you for your reply.

I've already tried to post it second time with a little change on the title of the ad but it gave the same error. So i assume its not a temporary server problem, but rather it could be caused by a javascript or ajax in the page? What do you think?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sinan,

I'm also not able to access the link. The extra characters in the link (#!) might be causing an issue. Once you fix the link, the ad should be approved.

Cheers,
Vineesh..