AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my Ad keeps getting Disapproved

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm am getting extreamely frustrated with My Ad Campaign. I keep getting a site suspended message  status on my add listing. It appears the site violates the policy, however my website is fully up and running with informative content for the people who are interested in  algo trading. so I can't understand why I keep getting these errors. Please Help. Thanks

If it is of any help, my website is www.returnwealth.com. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had an issue similar to this, did you try resubmitting your campaign for review or did you try contacting Google Support for answers? I  would contact Google for more insight on the issue. Here's the number: 1-866-246-6453

I hope that you get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Re: Why is my Ad keeps getting Disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have resubmitted the the ad campaign  but still i get the same response due to site policy violation. my Site contains quality content about algo trading and follows good coding standards too to design site.  I Have emailed them regarding this but still no response. 

It would be of great help if some one helps in this

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! 

If you call them, it will be quicker. They should answer right away and be able to provide you with the reasoning behind it. 

Best of luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am from India . Not able to contact them now  since they are out of working hours now Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you call the U.S. number? It's mid day in California right now. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

There are a number of potential problems with your site, depending on how a Google person may have categorised it.

Get Rich Quick - not allowed

Financial Services - subject to lots of requirements:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998

Arbitrage - if Google thinks you are running AdWords ads for the purpose of getting clicks on your AdSense ads. I recommend never running AdSense on a site promoted with AdWords

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954