AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is mockery accepted in AdWords in Romania?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

www.qlink-romania.ro (www.qlink-technologyo.ro) were /are now advertised for almost 4 months in Romania with AdWords and its clearly 100% mockery with misleading information. Google team was alerted and they took no action. 

How is this possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is mockery accepted in AdWords in Romania?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ;

Those investigations may take time;

Have you reported using this link?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why is mockery accepted in AdWords in Romania?

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Christian,

Can you explain what you mean by a mockery?  Were you not getting any results at all?  We are a certified Partner with Google and are looking to enter the Romanian marketplace.  I would be happy to review your account and see if there are any ways we can make recommendations to improve your campaign. I am not looking for anything in return but would like to try to help you.