AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is it taking so long to approve my ad. Its been over a week?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

??? It's a pretty simple ad for a montessori school..."opening soon" visit our website. Wouldn't think it would take an engineer to aprove it but this is our first ad. I can say that I'm pretty frustrated in that everyday that goes by our enrollment list remains the same (which is zero). Everyday we don't advertising is a potential missed opportunity. 3 days would have been acceptable for approval but not all week for a simple ad in my opinion.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is it taking so long to approve my ad. Its been over a week?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If your ads have not been approved in a week - it's unlikely they will be.

The initial flagging is done by the robots and sometimes it's as if the ads get stuck in a loop.

You need to call your local Google office and ask them to manually review the ads.

Both Segey and Brin went to Montessori schools - I don't imagine there will be a problem!

Re: Why is it taking so long to approve my ad. Its been over a week?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You should write in to AdWords help to get them approved! Top right side of the page 'Contact AdWords'!