AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is google adwords showing 'site suspended'?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, My website www.Toronto-Property-Search.com has been "site suspended". I am hoping someone here can help me with why this is the case?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is google adwords showing 'site suspended'?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Joe B Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. Have you receive any emails from Google? You should check this out- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en&ref_topic=3122886

After going through your website, I found that your website's content are not safe when you explain it in the Disclaimer. My assumption is you have violated the Malware policy. But you should check the link that I gave you for futher understanding.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

Re: Why is google adwords showing 'site suspended'?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
This site violates the "bridge sites" section of the Policy;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’