AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why is account always under review?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is under review ever since I have created. Google does not care about anyone. Its very simple but every kingdom has an end and history is evidence of it. Why is Google so erogent? Why is it difficult to simply say. its approved or declined or suspended and move on??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is account always under review?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kapil,

I see this from time to time on some of my accounts - usually they are related to something that is bordering on a policy issue - for example, I have one account for a client that sells airsoft guns. Most of the keywords around this topic flag up the robots - and most of the time the ads are flagged for manual review. In my experience this often doesn't come and the ads sit "under review" for a long time if I leave them.

As it happens, the airsoft guns are permitted - but regular firearms are not. the same hapens with real bricks and mortar pharmacies - their campaigns often sit in limbo.

The best solution I have found is to call your local Google office and ask them for a manual review.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067?hl=en

Let's not assume that Google doesn't care - let's try and work with them to find out why your account is still under review.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KAPIL D
September 2015

Re: Why is account always under review?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I called them you same story, account suspended? I am a Google certified partner and have spent more than 30000 hours on Google AdWords running campaigns for my clients. The policy part is understandable but putting account on review and do not care about it? Why Google never did it before what has changed in last one year?

I tired to talk to Google support team (Good for nothing). Simple answer wait wait wait and that is all ? My client sells cloths and yes undergarments are also a part of cloth. is that banned? or what is bothering Google? I never used this keyword ever. We are not selling guns. Its a clear message from Google that nothing can be done !! You seek alternatives !! We are not boss of the market !! We hadly care about your life !! you business !! etc etc. I curse Google from bottom of my heart.