AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why does my site violate Adword TOS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear better-informed-than-me,

First of all, here's the ubiquitous 'I'm new to all this'. I've been reading and researching and the reading some more but I still don't understand a couple of issues I'm facing with Adwords.

I recently set up a blog on Wordpress.com and paid for the domain (www.stewartinnes.com - is it ok to mention the name here?) to market my services. I tried to run an Adword campaign but was told it was disapproved, but I simply don't know why. I've been through all the TOS and violations and can't find anything wrong. I even removed some articles / pictures that by some stretch could be considered 'strong' by some sensitivities.

More ominously, it says in red letters next to my keywords 'Site Suspended' (!)

My questions:

Could I ask someone to take a look at my site and give me a clue why it was disapproved?

By 'Site Suspended', I understand that it may or may not be suspended from Google search, in brief, will I no longer show up in searches?

I've been on this issue for days, so I am not asking lightly. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I can be contacted at stujinnes@gmail.com

Cheers

Re: Why does my site violate Adword TOS?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Stewart,

Have you tried contacting the AdWords support team? They'll be able to tell you exactly what policy your website is in breach of.

Contact AdWords

Ryan.

Re: Why does my site violate Adword TOS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Ryan, 

been trying them all day. I'm in Kuwait so tried the UAE number they listed and now trying the US number. I can't use 800 numbers tho.

Thanks for your response