AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why does my site violate Adword TOS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear better-informed-than-me,

First of all, here's the ubiquitous 'I'm new to all this'. I've been reading and researching and the reading some more but I still don't understand a couple of issues I'm facing with Adwords.

I recently set up a blog on Wordpress.com and paid for the domain (www.stewartinnes.com - is it ok to mention the name here?) to market my services. I tried to run an Adword campaign but was told it was disapproved, but I simply don't know why. I've been through all the TOS and violations and can't find anything wrong. I even removed some articles / pictures that by some stretch could be considered 'strong' by some sensitivities.

More ominously, it says in red letters next to my keywords 'Site Suspended' (!)

My questions:

Could I ask someone to take a look at my site and give me a clue why it was disapproved?

By 'Site Suspended', I understand that it may or may not be suspended from Google search, in brief, will I no longer show up in searches?

I've been on this issue for days, so I am not asking lightly. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I can be contacted at stujinnes@gmail.com

Cheers

Re: Why does my site violate Adword TOS?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Stewart,

Have you tried contacting the AdWords support team? They'll be able to tell you exactly what policy your website is in breach of.

Contact AdWords

Ryan.

Re: Why does my site violate Adword TOS?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Ryan, 

been trying them all day. I'm in Kuwait so tried the UAE number they listed and now trying the US number. I can't use 800 numbers tho.

Thanks for your response