AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why does AdChoices accept ads of high-volume dog breeders ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHY does AdChoices and/or AdWords accept ad money from advertisers who are obviously selling 'puppy mill' dogs online.  The animals behind these ads are living in horrific conditions, enslaved by high-volume breeders.  Yet AdChoices and AdWorks take money for these ads (which pop up on websites like ViralNova). Ironically the ads appear on pages with heartwarming 'cute pet' stories.  How oxymoronic is that?  As humans we need to stand together and make it more difficult for such money-makers to prosper on the tiny backs of helpless dogs/puppies.  Puppies are not products.  Please take a moral stand and refuse to post their ads.  One of them is for Yorkie puppies, and that's as much as I can say without risking a lawsuit, I'm sure.

Why does AdChoices permit ads by puppy mill breeders?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHY are does AdChoices and/or AdWords accept ad money from advertisers who are obviously selling 'puppy mill' dogs online.  These animals are living in horrific conditions, enslaved by high-volume breeders.  Yet AdChoices and AdWorks take money for these ads (which pop up on websites like ViralNova). Ironically the ads appear on pages with heartwarming 'cute pet' stories.  How oxymoronic is that?  As humans we need to stand together and make it more difficult for such money-makers to prosper on the tiny backs of helpless dogs/puppies.  Please take a moral stand and refuse to post their ads.  One of them is for Yorkie puppies, and that's as much as I can say without risking a lawsuit, I'm sure.