AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why did I get this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got this mail just this morning, why?

"Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team"

I need help please, its affecting my work and I cant upload ads.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why did I get this?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Niyi A

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

Do your billing details in your account match what is on record with your credit card / payment provider? I think you will need to check this. I'm including an informaiton page about changing billing information and notifications for further information about making ammendments to information.

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes the billing details are correct I made sure I checked it before proceeding. Plus I have been using the card for google.

I only opened a new account for a new ad.

three days is too long for me to wait, I need it rectified ASAP please.

Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
www.eset.com its an antivirus website, they are my client, I work for an advertising agency and we run their ads.

the ads are meant to have gone up.

the client is monitoring and waiting.

if these ads are not up, my company's reputation is on line.

this is not good for any business relationship I'm sure you know that.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Your account is down due to billing related issues. I would request you to fill up this form after which 

Google will investigate into the matter and take steps to re-enable your account.