AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why can't I retake a certification exam?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Search Advertising Advanced Exam is expiring tomorrow! I logged in to retake it tonight and it only gives me two choices: Display Advertising Advanced and Reporting & Analysis Advanced. I studied for the Search Advanced! Why can't I take that one?

Why can't I retake an exam that is expiring?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to retake Search Advertising Advance Exam that expires tomorrow. It is only giving me the option to take Display Advertising Advanced or Reporting & Analysis Advanced.

Re: Why can't I retake a certification exam?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Jeffrey B,

The only thing thats comes to mind is that you need to buy another search advanced exam.

Did you use a voucher when you did your fundamentals last year? Sometimes this will give you all 4 exams and if you only did the fundamentals and search advanced in the past you would only see reporting and analysis and display now so would need to apply a new voucher or purchase one.