AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why aren't my Ads running?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I created my adwords account 1 day ago(yesterday-Friday)..earlier i got the message.

• Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete."

Today i see the message..of Low Quality score..

• Your keyword is not triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score.
  • This ad isn't being shown because of its platform targeting settings.
  • Ads with some types of gender targeting cannot be diagnosed.
  • Ads with some types of gender targeting cannot be diagnosed.
  • Ads with age targets cannot be diagnosed.
  • Ads with age targets cannot be diagnosed.

Now i find this hard to believe cuz, i ran the same ads with BING Ads(for 2 years) and quality score for 8-10. And adwords says...it's has low ad rank? Why? 

Is my account still under review?(it's doesn't says this in message). It's been just One day..but how long do i have to wait before getting started?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why aren't my Ads running?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

As mentioned, AdWords accounts periodically go under review to review billing information, and our teams should have reached out to you in case any further clarification was required. 

In case you're still having trouble with a low quality score for your keywords, this article may help you understand how to determine the cause for this. Since quality score is a combination of 4 core factors (Quality Score, Landing page experience, Ad relevance, and Expected clickthrough rate (CTR)), there are certain steps you could take to improve each of these.

I'd recommend going through blog posts and advisories on how to improve your QS but making your search terms most relevant to your business and users.

Hope this helps!

Please feel free to reach out in case you have any additional questions or concerns. 

Thanks,

Bhargavi