AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why are you letting someone use your site to destroy my company.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you click on the reviews for top notch moving memphis. You will clearly see the number for the company is 9016794920 not the number they are using on your sites ad. If you call 9016794920 you will see that this is our number top notch moving is our company. We are a uhaul partner and someone is stealing our customer using your site. I try to go to a contact page and report the issue. First, I keep getting a error saying to reformat the link I am trying to show to you all. Secondly, I cannot find a contact number to speak to someone directly about this issue. Please fix this immediately.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tevo011,

I would happy to assist you with this. 

I will need some more information to do that. 

1) Are you speaking about a Ad online or a general listing in Google Search or the large info box on the right side of Google Search, which is called the Google Knowledge Panel... or something else? 

Google AdWords is a paid advertising platform where advertisers are able to use a tracking phone number, which would be a different phone number than their actual one. Could this be what is being shown? 

Please let me know the requested info so that we can get this resolved for you.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Why are you letting someone use your site to destroy my company.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have uploaded two pictures from this company. One of them is the ad that they are using on your site. The second one is a review that they have posted on your site. The review gives details about our company. This is not a review of their company. The number that they have listed is the number to our company. The people who have reviewed they're company think that we are them. I have the receipts from those customers that are under the impression that we are the same company. Top Notch Moving memphis is a uhaul moving help partner company based out of memphis, tn. Our contact number is 9016794920. Our site is movinghelp.com/TopNotch2014. Uhaul has a ad set up for our company on your site. This person has been impersonating our company using your site. It is affecting our business because people are giving him there information under the impression that it is us and they are spending money for this scam. I have received two complaints today from customers who thought the ad was from our company. Please delete this ad immediately. Thank you!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

So, is this the situation?

Within the ad for another company is a link to reviews - and those reviews are for your company.

And this is ad? You can tell because it will say ad in green or blue. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Tevo011,

You will need to file a report with AdWords directly, as this is not something anyone here can do for you. We only provide technical support for AdWords. 

Please use this form to submit all of your info.

Further, Google AdWords is independent from Google Search, so any ads online do not belong to the site... they belong to the advertiser that placed them. You should interact with UHaul about their ad and any other third-parties about their ads.

Also, if you feel there are Google Reviews that are being misused or abused, your can go the Google and flag the reviews and submit your info. Again, this all has to be done by you directly to Google.

I do hope all of this gets resolved.

All the Best,

James