AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why are my ad statuses "Site Suspended"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had a lot of frustration trying to get my ads up. I have the following site: www.bluepinktoys.com.

I have used various ads that are similar to ones that other current advertisers use. The wording is similar and my landing page is much more discrete then the others. However, I keep having my ads shot down.

Now, after my last ad changes, all the ads have changed to "Site Suspended". What happened? I was able to get 2 active ads and I change my other ads to be similar but now they are all "Site Suspended" status. This is very frustrating.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why are my ad statuses "Site Suspended"?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Check your email for a suspension mail from Google.
In this email notification, Google mentions the section of the Policy in violation
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Why are my ad statuses "Site Suspended"?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Kevin H,

I have gone through your website and I felt that your website is having more adult oriented content and images, your site might be disapproved due to adult oriented content and also it depends on lot of things like targeting area, keywords and your ads.

Go through with the following link (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6023699?hl=en-AU&ref_topic=1626336&vid=1-63579199299...) and modify your site according to your targeting country and products.

Once you felt that your website is eligible to run submit review form here https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy.

You might get reply, what you need to change in your website or everything in your website looks fine your ads will approve.

Hope this will help full to you.

Thanks,

Aravindhu.