AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why are Adwords adverts not showing for me anymore!?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I was browing for some industry related stories using the normal Google search. What I didnt realise was that there was a problem with the type of searching I was doing. I was looking for Goverment articles on internet marketing in the UK. As I was doing this I noticed that the adwords adverts stopped apperarring in my browser & I have not seen them since.

Now I wouldnt even mind, but for the fact I am running several adwords accounts and I cannot even see my own PPC adverts using the preview tool!

Please help!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why are Adwords adverts not showing for me anymore!?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mdmedia,

You may have accidentally opted out of seeing ads. This is my best guess with the description you provided.
Could you please check your preference settings.
Please read the 'Opting out' section of the link below:
http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1634057

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Re: Why are Adwords adverts not showing for me anymore!?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Mdmedia;

There could be many reasons for that;

I understand from your post that you do not see any AdWords ads at all.

So, first check if any ad-blocker is installed in your browser, OR you blocked / disabled ads in your Google account settings.

[Edited] Shweta and I replied simultaneously...Smiley Happy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’