AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why Tech company stop running ads in bing and google ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why Tech company stop running ads in bing and google ? instead buying a leads so call popup calls or java script calls from third party ? And who are these third party who provide those calls.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why Tech company stop running ads in bing and google ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There has been a lot of press coverage about tech support advertisers providing a bad user experience for users on search. Do a search for tech support on this forum and you'll see.

AdWords and Bing have improved their detection and policies around these types of advertisers in the past year. A lot were removed from AdWords.

Of course they're into third party lead providers now. A major source of their traffic has been cut off.

If you're considering advertising similar, I'd encourage you to read the new, clearer AdWords policies before you even think about it.

Hope that's answered your questions.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Mario,
You're going to have to be a lot more specific.
What tech companies are you talking about?

I'm not sure I quite understand your second two questions either. Can you elaborate further?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Dave.Online tech support and computer repair company has shrink lately interms of advertising (bings ,google ) they are more into third party leads provider so call popup calls or java script calls.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There has been a lot of press coverage about tech support advertisers providing a bad user experience for users on search. Do a search for tech support on this forum and you'll see.

AdWords and Bing have improved their detection and policies around these types of advertisers in the past year. A lot were removed from AdWords.

Of course they're into third party lead providers now. A major source of their traffic has been cut off.

If you're considering advertising similar, I'd encourage you to read the new, clearer AdWords policies before you even think about it.

Hope that's answered your questions.