AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why Does Google take so long to rectify Double Adserving complaints ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why Does Google take so long to rectify Double Adserving complaints ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have reported a complaint about double ad serving to google on the 4th of september.I am still waiting on a responce from google.

I have called around 8times trying to speak to the consultant to supply me with feedback

Could someone please get back to me

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Google takes action to your complaints but don't have to necessarily get back to you.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

> Google takes action to your complaints but don't have to necessarily get back to you.

As a rule, we don't notify the person reporting a violation when we make a decision or take action.  That's mostly due to respecting the advertiser's privacy.

In the past I've seen the queue for ad complaints back up a bit, but it was at least a year ago.  Next time I talk to any of the people who manage that, I'll ask them if they're behind and if so how far behind.

Laura

AdWords review engineer