AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Why AdWords can recheck my running campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I don't understand why AdWords recheck my running campaign when i start on next day?

I make a Adds for Indian Client (Doctor) and set the setting on it when my daily budget achieve then campaign automatically pause.

So my question is that if i start this campaign on Monday and i reach my daily budget and campaign automatically pause but on Tuesday i try to start my campaign but Adwords recheck my this campaign and it go over the pending status.

Can you help me............ 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harish S
September 2015

Re: Why AdWords can recheck my running campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Harish,

If you have set up an automated rule to pause your ad when the budget is reached, it should not trigger a review for your ads when you enable. However, Google can periodically review accounts for security purposes and ads might not run during this period. 

If you have not made any change except for just re-enabling the campaigns, give it sometime, you should be fine. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Re: Why AdWords can recheck my running campaign?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Harish S
All ads go through an approval process to make sure they're safe and appropriate for users. We review your active and paused ads, keywords, and website according to our advertising policies. it is clearly mention in given URL - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722120?rd=1

And Some Ads does not run at the time of review process. There might be reason which is point out by Ratan-Jha.

if You have used AdWords automated rules to set your campaigns to pause when they hit certain spend thresholds. Cyclic it will go review when your ad is going to run.