AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Whitelisting phrase Google Apps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am a Google Apps Reseller and would like to run a campaign that uses the phrase "Google Apps". Ads are blocked for trademark reasons.

I have asked the Adwords Support people to get whitelisted. I got referred to my Apps account manager, who referred me back to Adwords,..

My previous company got whitelisted after attending an Adwords webinar for Apps resellers. The webinar organizer no longer holds that position and referred me back to my account manager or Adwords Support.

Reminds me of Joseph Heller's 'Catch-22'... Anyone out there that can help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Whitelisting phrase Google Apps

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Philippe,

IMO, You can;t use "Google Apps" Keyword as you already mentioned here. I am suggesting to go with "Android Apps" or relevant keyword which give you better visibility.

Other version you may try which "You app name", App + Android" and variety of combination.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I don't think there is a whilelist for using the word / phrase  "Google Apps"  in ad text,  by authorized resellers. Google  does not allow the use of its trade name in ads.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually, in the company I used to work for we were whitelisted after attending a Google Apps Sales webinar and could use "Google Apps" in Adwords...