AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Where heave my ads gone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just spent TWO hours creating an ads gallery and I hit save and continue but never received a save and submit  button and nothing seems to have saved. Kept getting error message asking me to try again.

How do I get my ads back??? What is going on?? Why has Google just deleted all my ads??

Why doesn't  the system save anything properly? Can I have the hours out of my life back again please??? And my ads???
I need to create this ad URGENTLY but I'm not doing that on the off chance you just decide to randomly delete all my content again???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where heave my ads gone?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Adam F,

Generally, errors like this are related to your browser... or a setting within AdWords. 

1) I would make sure to only use an updated version of Google Chrome, log out, clear the cache, disable any extensions like AdBlock, UBlock, etc. (which will cause odd behavior), then log back in and give it a go.

2) Go to AdWords and click on Campaigns, then Ads, and right above the red box +Ads, you will see a drop down menu that needs to be changed to ALL to see all of your ads. If this is set to All Enabled, you will not see ads that were not enabled yet.

Please give these a try and let us know what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James