AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I Practice Adwords as a hobby?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Community Users,

Can I know how can I practice with adwords?

Best Regards,

Poe Poe

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Poe_aung
September 2015

Re: Where can I Practice Adwords as a hobby?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi New Users!

There is no proper method to use the Adwords, Because Every product/services has different strategy, so I recommend you that before setting up campaigns in adwords, Please. Invest a small amount of budget then increase and start playing with adwords.

Please follow the below link to enhance your knowledge.

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/?hl=en

Best Of LuckSmiley Happy
Rakesh
go throgh the adwords learning center.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Poe_aung
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi New Users!

There is no proper method to use the Adwords, Because Every product/services has different strategy, so I recommend you that before setting up campaigns in adwords, Please. Invest a small amount of budget then increase and start playing with adwords.

Please follow the below link to enhance your knowledge.

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/?hl=en

Best Of LuckSmiley Happy
Rakesh
go throgh the adwords learning center.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Adwords does not provide any demo tool for practical implementations. I would like to suggest improve your basic   through theory of adwords campaign and formulas that works behind acronyms.(CPC, PPC etc).

And be in touch of adwords community to know upcoming updates and problems that other adwords experts have faced.

Thanks 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi john8954,
Thanks you for your advice.I'll follow your guidance.
Best Regards,
Poe Poe