AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

When I will add new campaign, why my account always under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Adwords expert,

Is my account problem? In some few a days, when I will add new campaign for my client, why the status always under review suddenly? And this condition always happen when I will add new campaign. Always, always, and always. I m confuse about this. This is the status :

Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete.

But the under review removed after one day. Anybody same experience like me here? Is this normal? Because in the past, I m not face this problem.

Thanks and Regards

Indo Media

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: When I will add new campaign, why my account always under review

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Indo Media,

Yes it is a normal practice. Whenever we create a new campaign, it goes under review to cross check billing information and if everything is according to google policy.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for reply. But why this is happen in a few week ago. In the past time when I add new campaign, I m not face this problem, and everything is ok. But currently, why this under review always happen when i add new campaign. For you to know, currently, I have around 20 campaign for my customer. And before i add new campaign, i check the customer website, is against adwords TOS or not. if according me that web is not against adwords TOS, i accept to promote their web. Btw, do you experience this condition like me?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
yep Indo M, few of my client account went for billing review as you mentioned. Thanks Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am very very worry and also frustration about this if my account got suspension. or is still normal condition neha?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have question if condition like this :
- if any client interested to use my adwords service, he need to see the ads, and need a try.
- but if he cancel to use my adwords service, i also paused his ads.

Is this no problem if i often pause ads, activate ads, and paused again, and activate again, an so on. Because every client need to try first before i run their ads.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
I suggest you to call google customer support and ask them. They can tell
you. As far as my account went for review once three four times and did not
got suspended. But I can't say anything in your case. In your case I would
call customer support and clear my doubts.

Thanks
Neha

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
I did not understand your last question. If client is not taking my services. He/I would unlink the account.

Pausing and enabling campaign does not effect. But as new competitors enters the inductry and old competitors improve their performmce.. you need to fight little to grab the position where you were before pausing the campaigns..

Apart from this pause and enable is all upto you.

Thanks
Neha