AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What type of ads are allowed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to create an ad protesting of a private fraud university so that new students can be alert. Am I allowed to create this type of ad. And where can I find more information about this?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: What type of ads are allowed

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Two S

Would you mind sharing us the web site link and explain what exactly you going to advertise? I have a feeling that the type of ad you mention here might go under ""Anti" and violence" adwords policy.

Policy clearly states that

Ad text advocating against an organization, person, or group of people

goes under this policy.

You can read more here about the policy details - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/175902

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Two S

Would you mind sharing us the web site link and explain what exactly you going to advertise? I have a feeling that the type of ad you mention here might go under ""Anti" and violence" adwords policy.

Policy clearly states that

Ad text advocating against an organization, person, or group of people

goes under this policy.

You can read more here about the policy details - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/175902

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi Nisal,

Yes, my ad belongs to "Ad text advocating against an organization".

Thanks for the answer.