AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What to do about double serving?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody, 

I have been running adwords for my business for about 5 years now. Lately I noticed my main competitor is in violation of the double serving policy. He did it before as well, for his main site and a secondary one. I reported it to Google - after that, his secondary website went offline, not sure it had anything to do with my report.

Now he's at it again. The two websites he is buying ads for are very obviously owned and managed by the same company. This is easy to see, once one visits them. What should I do about this?

I have attached a print screen, the first two ads are the ones in question.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Screenshot

1 Expert replyverified_user

Sorry,forgot to mention, I did report this instance to Go...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry,forgot to mention, I did report this instance to Google as well, about two months ago.

Nothing seems to have happened.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Domain A
September 2015

Re: Sorry,forgot to mention, I did report this instance to Go...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Please re-report. Using this form. It could be that Google has found no violation, and that those are two business entities,
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Sorry,forgot to mention, I did report this instance to Go...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply.

They are not two business entities. I know very well they are not, because I know the ownerSmiley Happy Obviously, that means nothing if the evidence is not there, but it is.

The same company name on both sites, the same products and the same toll-free numbers.

I will re-report and see what happens. Thanks again.