AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What specific site policies are my site violating

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Adwords tells me that my ads are disapproved because of: Site Not Working and Usefulness.
As far I can tell (based on customers transacting business on my site) my site works fine.
Where can I get more specific feedback from Google on exactly what they think in wrong with my site so that I can fix what they want fixed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Unfortunately, Google is not much help when it comes to what is wrong with your website. But if your website is working it could be just a tech glitch on their end (they are not perfect, trust me) and I recommend calling Google support and have the rep see that it is working and this will help expedite the approval process so you can get your ads approved. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello

The content of your site MUST have added value to users;

Read here;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404197

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK, finally spoke to a Google Adwords rep on the phone.  They tell me that when they go to the URL in the ad, they can not get to the page.  They see a Captcha page first and for that reason they Rejected the ad.  The problem is noone else that I know has that issue, and I don't have anything set in my configurations to turn something like this on.  Any idea on why Google would be seeing this page when trying to get to my site in order to validate the ad content?