AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What is wrong about this ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I made an ad with topic "Blabla Guest House" and as text "Beautiful Accommodation in the Center of the Old City Nazareth" and it was denied because of trademark violation: "Beautiful House".

Why is "Beautiful House" a trademark? I did not write "Beautiful House" in the ad, as you can see above.

This is so weird.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sami J
September 2015

Re: What is wrong about this ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
"Beautiful House" WAS a registered trade name by the "Hearst corporation" dated back to 1930...
However it is dead now,....(expired)
Contact Google CS and ask to allow you to use the name (unless records show that it is owned by another business). You may search using the US trademark website.

Name: Hearst Communications, Inc.
Address: New York, New York, U.S.A.
(Delaware Corporation)
US registration #273427
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sami J
September 2015

Re: What is wrong about this ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
"Beautiful House" WAS a registered trade name by the "Hearst corporation" dated back to 1930...
However it is dead now,....(expired)
Contact Google CS and ask to allow you to use the name (unless records show that it is owned by another business). You may search using the US trademark website.

Name: Hearst Communications, Inc.
Address: New York, New York, U.S.A.
(Delaware Corporation)
US registration #273427
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’