AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What is this: None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago)?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've made zero changes to our account and all of a sudden our ads stop displaying two hours ago.  Just like everyone else going through this, or similar, issue right now....it could not happen at a worse time!  Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend?  Really??  

I have plenty of money in my account and all of my products in my data feed, through google shopping, are searchable.  I'm not able to speak to anyone at google adwords because they are closed.  

Are we basically f'd till Monday?  If someone if around to shut my account down, then someone should be available to help me get it back up and running!! 

Anyone have any insight?  Someone to contact?

Thank you in advance.

Bill

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is this: None of your ads are running (Last updated: 1 hours ago)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

your not alone mine stopped running yesterday, for no reason, i emailed support who told me they have the right to suddenly decide to stop running your ads or your keywords even if they used to be ok even though i have a licence for my particular advertising because its gambling related.

google support say they don't have to give a reason and there ad policy can change when ever they feel like it

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

same for us.  truly unbelievable...been running fine for months then BAM no ads showing. no reason. dozens of campaigns.  DOA... nobody to contact... Black Friday

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our company has been hit too; there is no reason for this to have happened to us. We have lost enough traffic to go bust after investing so much in this holiday period. Once again the problems with relying on Google paid traffic have come to a head. Once again Bing become more attractive again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We may have seen a fix while typing the last message. Will keep the community updated with the situation.

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hello,

it could be that your account has been affected by a known bug. Please check the other threads on the same topic.

Engineers are aware of the issue and they are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

There is currently no workaround available however the engineers are working on resolving the issue.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let us know when your issue is resolved.

Cheers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hello,

can you please confirm that all is now working for you?

Thank you,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just got hit with this issue. (1/2/13). Nothing's paused at the campaign, ad group, or keyword level, all campaigns have open end dates, etc. Happened after I un-paused this account's campaigns as the new month's budget became available (in AdWords Editor).