AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What exactly is 'get rich quick' in policy?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,
I want to know something . Do you really think google adwords cover everything by writing just 3 words in their user safety policy "get rich quick"? Just think from user point of view can really these 3 words clarify what exactly they mean by "get rich quick"? If I mention in my site that people can make money online by working on sites like odesk.com, elance.com, freelancer.com. Is this something get rich quick? If I mention in my site that people can make money online by uploading product reviews videos on youtube and than link their affiliate link in the description than is this get rich quick? If I mention in my site that people can make money by creating their blog on blogger.com and use adsense ads on their blog then is this get rich quick? Can anyone please clarify this. My site won't comply with adwords user safety policies unless I exactly know what it exactly mean by "get rich quick"?  And if all these methods are 'get rich quick" schemes than give me some examples whats the real method to make money online.

My site www.paisa400.com .

Thanks!

Re: What exactly is 'get rich quick' in policy?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
close this adwords community. No one there to help.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rajesh B. I'm really sorry for what's happening. How many times have you resubmit the re-review form?
In my opinion, you could change the title of your blog. Instead of saying 'How to make money online', say 'How to create a website' and in the blog, you offer your free services to the potential users.
In addition, provide the links to the list of websites that you have designed and the users can see the real results.
That's just my opinion. I'm sorry that not many people could provide the help that you need.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Rajesh,

I think it's more like an attitude problem. Most of the people who already earned money by doing services through Internet know - you can't really earn money quickly, nor easily.

I don't think you did any particular mistake by expressing that you can earn money by working on odesk.com, elance.com or freelancer.com. There's nothing wrong with that. But there is a big part missing from the picture - bringing the actual value, doing the hard work. Your website's visitors won't see this missing part - which might led them to believe it's quick or maybe easy.

This is just my humble opinion. The Google staff might be thinking about something else!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
In addition, provide the links to the list of websites that you have designed and the users can see the real results.

I already did that

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
"But there is a big part missing from the picture - bringing the actual value, doing the hard work. Your website's visitors won't see this missing part - which might led them to believe it's quick or maybe easy."

I already mentioned that projects posted on those sites are related to web development and I also mentioned that they need to learn web design and web development experience to work on those sites. This has already been disclosed. I also mentioned in the disclaimer "All the suggestions mentioned on the site may not result in a sureshot way to earn money, they may differ from person to person and nothing is guaranteed."

Now what else is needed?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Something is better than nothing. I have seen many sites on top of google search results for money making ideas and their content is worse than mine. And there are many sites which are scam and lot of people are complaining. Users better know what is easy and what is difficult for them. We simply need to direct them in the right direction as many people are so eager to work online and want to know various methods of making money online.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Sometimes I feel a laugh at "Get Rich Quick" policy when so much have been explained on the site about different ways to make money online in detail and with examples.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Its time to close the adwords account and say good bye otherwise I will need to appoint a lawyer to understand the horrible three words "get rich quick" policy. And I am sure even a lawyer won't understand this until he deals with people who created the policy.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Rajesh B. I'm really sorry that it turned out this way. It's not easy to comply with AdWords policies and many have failed to unsuspend their account.
Your service is providing on how to create a website for companies and by creating the website for them, they will earn money from that right?
From my understanding, it takes time to make a website and a free website is limited to some functions if they decided to upgrade.
However, this is not the end of your career. You can do other business that you like. Good luck with everything Smiley Happy