AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What are the rules regarding Landing/Squeeze pages in Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to set up a landing/squeeze page for a local business and need to know what is acceptable to avoid banning/suspension because I've heard all kinds of stories and don't want to get penalised.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: What are the rules regarding Landing/Squeeze pages in Google Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello cancasa;

This is a nice question; Not many advertisers read the policy before starting to advertise ( A star for that...)

Below see a link to AdWords Policy web page;

Go through the list of topics relevant to your website/ business (e.g. Financial services, selling online..etc...) and make sure that you comply with all;

Please note that there are topics relevant to ALL types of business (User safety; Actuate ads; User experience ...etc...)

The policy center has been revamped / redesigned for easy navigation. All Policy topics are easily accessible from the menu with clear explanations ; But it does take time to read and understand

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1316548

Good luck;

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello cancasa;

This is a nice question; Not many advertisers read the policy before starting to advertise ( A star for that...)

Below see a link to AdWords Policy web page;

Go through the list of topics relevant to your website/ business (e.g. Financial services, selling online..etc...) and make sure that you comply with all;

Please note that there are topics relevant to ALL types of business (User safety; Actuate ads; User experience ...etc...)

The policy center has been revamped / redesigned for easy navigation. All Policy topics are easily accessible from the menu with clear explanations ; But it does take time to read and understand

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1316548

Good luck;

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Moshe

Thanks for such a great response and the nice compliment.Smiley Happy

Looks like a lot of information.

I didn't see anything about landing pages on the first pass so I hope I'll be able to find it.

Much appreciated

Peter