AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What are the rules regarding Landing/Squeeze pages in Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to set up a landing/squeeze page for a local business and need to know what is acceptable to avoid banning/suspension because I've heard all kinds of stories and don't want to get penalised.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: What are the rules regarding Landing/Squeeze pages in Google Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello cancasa;

This is a nice question; Not many advertisers read the policy before starting to advertise ( A star for that...)

Below see a link to AdWords Policy web page;

Go through the list of topics relevant to your website/ business (e.g. Financial services, selling online..etc...) and make sure that you comply with all;

Please note that there are topics relevant to ALL types of business (User safety; Actuate ads; User experience ...etc...)

The policy center has been revamped / redesigned for easy navigation. All Policy topics are easily accessible from the menu with clear explanations ; But it does take time to read and understand

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1316548

Good luck;

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: What are the rules regarding Landing/Squeeze pages in Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Moshe

Thanks for such a great response and the nice compliment.Smiley Happy

Looks like a lot of information.

I didn't see anything about landing pages on the first pass so I hope I'll be able to find it.

Much appreciated

Peter