AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

What are the best ways to write ads for the brand name of a company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a smaill b to b company that has a common name and writing ads for the campaign is hard to do. Is using the wording "the offical website of...." wothwhile?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What are the best ways to write ads for the brand name of a compan

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Not sure if you want to use your business name in the Ad Text unless you are a large brand that people search for commonly such as Apple, Samsung etc.. The only reason I say this is people probably don't search for your name as often unless you are a dentist, lawyer or someone well know in the community.

Lets say for example you are a general dentist who also does root canals etc. You would want to have separate ad groups one  for general dentist procedures such as "best dentist in la" or "teeth cleaning appointment in la" and a separate geared towards endodontics with words such as "root canal dentist la". 

Remmeber for best results you want to use ad text with words that people search for commonly. So I probably wouldn't use the company name in the text for that reason unless people are searching your brand name constantly. 

I hope this is helpful!

Best,

Stefan T. Martinez

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

Re: What are the best ways to write ads for the brand name of a compan

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello ;

Check this nice summary about the topic;

Tips for creating successful text ads

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704392?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’