AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Solved.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Was 5252 ever existed, and linked to the Adwords account (in the past)?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have no idea. I don't even have access to the adwords account in question so I don't know how its set up. Are pages linked one by one to the adwords account? I know that the 5252 existed on the old website, but the old website has been entirely removed and replaced.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please check. It could be that the 5252 was in violation, and until fixed - the account is suspended.
(un-linking the page from the account does NOT remove the violation, until the webpage content is fixed to comply.)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Solved.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Again; If the webpage 5252  was used (in the past) as a destination URL for an ad (on the account), and was found to violate the Policy, you will have to reconstruct and fix  it, in compliance with the Policy, and resubmit it for approval.
The fact that it doesn't exist now, doesn't mean that it wasn't in use (in the past), and might cause a violation. You will  have to do some investigation.

[edit]: As said: un-linking / abandoning  the page from the account, does NOT remove the violation. The page must be fixed prior to appealing.