AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website suspended - site violatation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

My website got suspended and I coulnd't run my ads. Also I couldn't figure out what's wrong with my site, please can anyone tell me what should I do for fixing this suspended issue?

my site:  http://www.247tecteam.com/

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shafi h
September 2015

Re: Website suspended - site violatation

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

You must provide a clear pricing plans,as required by both the user safety and Adviser claims sections of the Policy.

You need to systematically verify compliance of each clause in these  sections.
Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 11
Top Contributor
Great to hear that! Good luck with your campaign.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It says: site suspended.

My site: http://www.247tecteam.com/

Please help someone, its really need it.

Thanks in advance.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
Have you been suspended in the past due to promoting this type of sites?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, never.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

The most common problems with this type of sites (search the community for "IT services suspension"  to read case studies) are:

• Lack of clear pricing plans ( Be specific about the services offered, including cancellation policy)
  • Clear and noticeable non affiliation disclaimer;
  • Physical contact address 
  • Clear privacy policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello again,

If you will look carefully on the website, you will all these four points listed there.

1. Rates & Plans tab.
2. Disclaimers at the bottom of every page.
3. Physical Contact Address in Contact tab
4. Terms And Agreement & Privacy Policy at the footer section.

Still Google has suspended it saying that the my website violates its advertising policies.
Display URL: 247tecteam.com

Policy issue: User safety
Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en_GB&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&u...

Someone please help me to get it resolved. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again;
I did look before posting.! In my view, the user safety  section of the Policy is not fulfilled. (That's why I recommend you to search for some past cases, so you could check how this section is covered, in similar sites).

I did list some specifics as examples: (There could be more) : e.g clear pricing plans, -  currently they are "vague", cancellation Policy; ,,,the disclaimer is "down at the bottom in small print", and your  physical contact is a post office....!!! .. Smiley Frustrated)

The intro to the the user safety section  says: 

• Google AdWords requires that advertisers provide transparency into the business and product that's being promoted. 

This is what should guide you  when promoting your  services.

Please note: those are only examples, based on my experience with similar cases. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What will happen if I remove the "Rates & Plans" tab from the website?

Thanks,
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

You must provide a clear pricing plans,as required by both the user safety and Adviser claims sections of the Policy.

You need to systematically verify compliance of each clause in these  sections.
Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Moshe for your prompt response. I am very much delighted to inform you that after making all the changes suggested by you, I got my website up and running again.

Thanks again.