AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website suspended - site violatation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

My website got suspended and I coulnd't run my ads. Also I couldn't figure out what's wrong with my site, please can anyone tell me what should I do for fixing this suspended issue?

my site:  http://www.247tecteam.com/

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website suspended - site violatation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It says: site suspended.

My site: http://www.247tecteam.com/

Please help someone, its really need it.

Thanks in advance.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
Have you been suspended in the past due to promoting this type of sites?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, never.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again;

The most common problems with this type of sites (search the community for "IT services suspension"  to read case studies) are:

• Lack of clear pricing plans ( Be specific about the services offered, including cancellation policy)
  • Clear and noticeable non affiliation disclaimer;
  • Physical contact address 
  • Clear privacy policy
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello again,

If you will look carefully on the website, you will all these four points listed there.

1. Rates & Plans tab.
2. Disclaimers at the bottom of every page.
3. Physical Contact Address in Contact tab
4. Terms And Agreement & Privacy Policy at the footer section.

Still Google has suspended it saying that the my website violates its advertising policies.
Display URL: 247tecteam.com

Policy issue: User safety
Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en_GB&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&u...

Someone please help me to get it resolved. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again;
I did look before posting.! In my view, the user safety  section of the Policy is not fulfilled. (That's why I recommend you to search for some past cases, so you could check how this section is covered, in similar sites).

I did list some specifics as examples: (There could be more) : e.g clear pricing plans, -  currently they are "vague", cancellation Policy; ,,,the disclaimer is "down at the bottom in small print", and your  physical contact is a post office....!!! .. Smiley Frustrated)

The intro to the the user safety section  says: 

• Google AdWords requires that advertisers provide transparency into the business and product that's being promoted. 

This is what should guide you  when promoting your  services.

Please note: those are only examples, based on my experience with similar cases. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What will happen if I remove the "Rates & Plans" tab from the website?

Thanks,
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shafi h
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

You must provide a clear pricing plans,as required by both the user safety and Adviser claims sections of the Policy.

You need to systematically verify compliance of each clause in these  sections.
Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Moshe for your prompt response. I am very much delighted to inform you that after making all the changes suggested by you, I got my website up and running again.

Thanks again.