AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website suspended for Malicious content and Untrustworthy Promotions Violation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All, 

My adwords account was suspended due two Malicious content violation and we fixed it then it was approved. One day after that it was suspended due to Untrustworthy Promotions Violation. Our website complies with all rules and regulations of adwords and I don't know where is the problem.

website url: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> --- default language is Arabic. Here is the English version: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thanks,

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove two links which have the potential to put other members at risk. 

As a best practice, please do not post links to sites that are suspected of - or flagged as having - Malware or other types of malicious content.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website suspended for Malicious content and Untrustworthy Promotions Violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Nothing much we we can help about untrustworthy promotion. This means that the entire business model is not acceptable by Google and cannot be promoted.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’