AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website suspended - Will it affect adwords history?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My adwords account was running from last two  yeas. Account got really good CTR, ad position and low bid rate. Two days ago my website got effected by malware/virus. I got warnings from google. i made necessary changes and removed virus. Now google is not running my ads on ppc though in webmaster it's showing no malware detected. In my adwords account it's showing site suspended. i just want to confirm if google lift panelty from my website my adwords account can still be continued with past history performance of account or it will all lost?

Website URL: www.cheapflightsdeal.co.uk

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: History of paused campaigns / keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Lauraharpaul; welcome;

Good question

I think that your campaigns are considered "paused " until resumed (when the website fixed)

History of paused campaigns / keywords is not erased / removed!

Read more:

Pause or resume your campaigns

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: History of paused campaigns / keywords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey Lauraharpaul,

I thinkpausing your campaigns also wont help. AdWords reviews paused ads as well.

The 1st thing that you should do is try to get the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, your campaign will get affected negatively... but since you said you have a good association with AdWords in terms of the quaity of your account. So 2-3 days of poor history should not affect the account too much.

Have your as been disapproved yet?

Once your website is clean and up again.. you can resubmit your ads for review.

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!