AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website contain "Botox" or other prescription drug content, Can I use adwords for this site in HK

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Website contain "Botox" or other prescription drug content, Can I use adwords for this site in HK

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leung J
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Leung J,

Botox is a prescription drug covered here. You will need to comply with the guidelines for that product. Also, some content is only available in specific regions, so be sure to check the list of country-specific restrictions for every country where you plan to advertise. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leung J
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Leung J,

Botox is a prescription drug covered here. You will need to comply with the guidelines for that product. Also, some content is only available in specific regions, so be sure to check the list of country-specific restrictions for every country where you plan to advertise. 

Kind Regards,

James