AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website Structure and Campaign Structure Strategy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My ad gets rejected due to site policy. I checked over the policy and made the changes i thought were causing the rejections. 

This is my website: www.solarenergy.siterubix.com. Can you pick apart my website and recommend any changes? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Website Structure and Campaign Structure Strategy

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Moshe...remove the last period - http://solarenergy.siterubix.com/

@ewilli14, I would guess that you're issues are multiple here are a couple of them (honest and direct):

1.  The site is unfinished at best and really lacks quality organized content and navigation.

2.  On this page and others - you're linking off to ClickBank - This is really a bad idea - You're basically trying to use AdWords to generate traffic to your site in hopes of gaining revenue from click to another site...This is just a bad business model.  Although it's not public, ClickBank is notoriously an awful mix with AdWords. 

3.  You're clearly an affiliate of earth4energy.com too (or something like that) and some of the links on your site point to 404 errors = pages that don't exist.

4.  You're attempting to collect information all over the place and nowhere do you explain what you're going to do with it.

I could keep going but I think you get the point...

I know you're a recent grad and probably looking for a "get rich quick" scheme or something but you should probably forget using AdWords for this...you don't have anything to bring to the table at this point and honestly, (not that you will get unsuspended but if you did) you'll probably spend more on ad clicks than you'll get back for any affiliate clicks.  Ultimately, Google spends tons of resources keeping "businesses" like this from using AdWords.  They want to deal with real businesses.

Truth!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello; welcome;

The link you provided is broken; Please post a correct website URL;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Moshe...remove the last period - http://solarenergy.siterubix.com/

@ewilli14, I would guess that you're issues are multiple here are a couple of them (honest and direct):

1.  The site is unfinished at best and really lacks quality organized content and navigation.

2.  On this page and others - you're linking off to ClickBank - This is really a bad idea - You're basically trying to use AdWords to generate traffic to your site in hopes of gaining revenue from click to another site...This is just a bad business model.  Although it's not public, ClickBank is notoriously an awful mix with AdWords. 

3.  You're clearly an affiliate of earth4energy.com too (or something like that) and some of the links on your site point to 404 errors = pages that don't exist.

4.  You're attempting to collect information all over the place and nowhere do you explain what you're going to do with it.

I could keep going but I think you get the point...

I know you're a recent grad and probably looking for a "get rich quick" scheme or something but you should probably forget using AdWords for this...you don't have anything to bring to the table at this point and honestly, (not that you will get unsuspended but if you did) you'll probably spend more on ad clicks than you'll get back for any affiliate clicks.  Ultimately, Google spends tons of resources keeping "businesses" like this from using AdWords.  They want to deal with real businesses.

Truth!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’