AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website For Online Tech Support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm a new user in past i heard lot about google adword account been suspended by google who were running the online tech support as now i have completed my studies and have gain the experience about the tech support industry i would like to start my own Online tech support business but before that i would like someone to help me regarding help me set up my website as per google policy for tech support i have read the guideline etc but sti;ll i require one-one who can help me guide to setup by website by following all google policy please reply if anyone is looking to help me..

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website For Online Tech Support

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Tech support is a sensitive subject. I would recommend  to research  the topic by running a few searches  on the community, for "tech support " and "IT tech support".

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi
I have done that and most of them are having same story account suspended so i' looking for a expert who can help me build my website as per google policy and help me to create campaigns , can you do that??
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

in checking the forum, the underlying details uncover,
in most cases, the issue is not with the website per se --
the issue is with the business-model itself; which cannot
be changed simply by changing a website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You basically need to have some kind of "in" to run tech support campaigns on Adwords, according to this community.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone tell me why this ad is running  http://www.getkeysetup.com , he is based in india, his ad is misleading and he is using indian credit card. Can someone tell me why Google does not have uniform policies for all advertisers???

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

that may be specific support for a purchased retail product --
not general remote technical support; or, a different business
model that conforms to the policies; or, they have simply not
been flagged yet.

however, google is the final arbiter of all policies.

potential policy violations by others may be reported here --
https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507