AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website, Domain blocked by google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

My website blocked by google, Please help me how we can unblock website domain for google adwords, we receive a msg in our google adwords account "

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses. If you think this suspension was made in error, please contact us though this "

Please provide a solution.

Thanks
manoj
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website, Domain blocked by google

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

As an advertiser you violate the Google adwords advertisng policy and Google adwords team cleary mentioned the reason behind the account suspension which is,  "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses. If you think this suspension was made in error, please contact us though this ""

Google adwords is very strict to its policies and I'm afraid now you will be no longer to run your website in Google adwords.

Dinesh
My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Manoj,

Do you have more than one AdWords account via which you are advertising for your website?
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanx for reply,

We ouorsource our adwords to a another company, They handle our adwords, also they use many multiple accounts for doing our ads, but we don't know about this before account suspend, now we want use only one account, please provide detail, how we can do ads with our website again.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey Manoj,

You have violated one of Googles most important policy. The double Serving Policy.

You can read about it here: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168

I am not sure if you received any previous penalties and if this is a permanent suspension.

I would suggest you contct the Google Team using the link at he bottom of the support page mentioned above.

You could also read up more about it here:

http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=152213

Hope you can have this sorted!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ita (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Manoj,

I am afraid but this looks to be a permanent suspension because of violating Double Serving Policy. I would certainly advice you to question your Adwords account Management agency, who was at fault as per your statement.

Being into this field, the agency should have the knowledge of Advertising Policies especially about Double Serving Policy. You should have double checked the reputation of the Company while giving away this work.

Still if you want, you might contact Adwords about this decision.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can I still use google adwords in such senario , If I just use one google adwords account ?

What is the way ahead ?