AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website Affected By Malware

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Currently, I am running Google Adwords Campaign for Emeralddoors Website. I set up a new campaign and send for review, google AdWords team disapproved because of site policy, Malware. They suggest me you can contact your webmaster and Web hosting provider. I contact both parties and they not found any malware in the website. Google Adwords Team told me this link is infected by malware but I am not found this link in my whole website.

After scanning website, I re-submit my website and Google Adwords team disapproved this time also. I don't what can I do next to run my next campaign.

I also attach the mail screen shot that sent by Google Adwords Team. So you get more idea.

Screenshot of Malware Link.png

Please suggest me how can I solve this issue.

Regards,

Dipen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Website Affected By Malware

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You cannot run a campaign until the site is fixed. Ask your webmaster to check the site.

See detailed instructions in this link;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1308246?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’