AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Website Affected By Malware

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Currently, I am running Google Adwords Campaign for Emeralddoors Website. I set up a new campaign and send for review, google AdWords team disapproved because of site policy, Malware. They suggest me you can contact your webmaster and Web hosting provider. I contact both parties and they not found any malware in the website. Google Adwords Team told me this link is infected by malware but I am not found this link in my whole website.

After scanning website, I re-submit my website and Google Adwords team disapproved this time also. I don't what can I do next to run my next campaign.

I also attach the mail screen shot that sent by Google Adwords Team. So you get more idea.

Screenshot of Malware Link.png

Please suggest me how can I solve this issue.

Regards,

Dipen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Website Affected By Malware

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You cannot run a campaign until the site is fixed. Ask your webmaster to check the site.

See detailed instructions in this link;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1308246?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’