AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Webmaster guidelines violation - site suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just set up an Adwords campaign yesterday but it was suspended almost immediately with the ad status saying "site suspended". I'm really confused what caused this as products on my site are all legit and all contents are produced by me and are original. 

The site is: wirelessy.com

Today I received an email from google "Urgent Warning - Your AdWords Account May Get Suspended", the reason specified for the suspension is "Webmaster Guidelines violation" and it contains a link:

Date of violation: 2014-10-18
      Site: wirelessy.com
      Policy violation: Webmaster Guidelines violations
      Details & instructions:  
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020954?hl=en#709

Does this mean that the suspension is due to keyword stuffing? But I really don't see it on the site - my site is all about wireless charging pad and receivers and it's hard to avoid repetitions of this term because there're only a very limited number of alternative terms to call it. 

Additionally, could it also be because that most of the product titles and descriptions contain brands such as iPhone, Samsung etc.? It doesn't make sense though as the products are universal chargers and by any means I don't claim to have anything to do with the actual owner of the brands. 

Any advice would be much appreciated!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Webmaster guidelines violation - site suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please re-post the URL. The site does not load
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV, it's http://wirelessy.com

Should have included http. Thank you so much indeed!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yvonne L
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Looking briefly, Nothing that I can see in the content

Check with your programmer that the guidelines are not violated at the code level. (This type of suspension could be either within the  site's content or within the site's code).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Finally found out that the guideline violation was by the previous owner of the domain name. Webmasters Tools team removed the manual action but it remains to be updated in search results hopefully this week.

Should have checked the domain name before buying it! Thank you MosheTLV!