AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Web Directory Submission tool?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am providing a Web Directory Submission tool both Automatic and Semi-Automatic.

i clearly mention the disadvantages of Automatic Submission and how Semi-automatic enhance the Quality of submission.

With Automatic Submission users can fill the form once and the same info will be used and then they have to do nothing.

With Semi-Automatic users will fill the form once but they will be able to choose category manually for each submission.

to use this tool you need to buy Credits,

Now i am using Adwords for this tool, it was running perfectly and didn't have any issue, but suddenly i made few changes and after few days i got email from Adwords:

Policy issue: Spam techniques
Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/50424?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_ca...

so i made some changes and asked for review and i got following response:

Per our policy on spam techniques, Google only allows legitimate traffic and link exchange programs that do not promise any fixed number of clicks/impressions. 

This policy strives to maintain clarity on legitimate and transparency on how to increase traffic via genuine optimization of ads/sites rather than via fixed price services with unclear traffic exchange plans or templates or pre-generated 'ready-made' sites that are intended to profit from AdSense ads or ads from other publisher networks. The services promoted on your site and pages like ""do not align with the above-mentioned policy guidelines.

First Question:
Do such Tools are allowed for advertising purpose?
Second Question:
If it is allowed. and if i provide you that link will you be able to help me on the exact wordings which i should not use.

Thanks you so much,
i will appreciate any help.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Web Directory Submission tool?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

The question is not about the tool here but about the purpose of your advertising.

Hence if there is something which you are advertising and it doesn't comply with Adwords Policies, then I am afraid you won't be allowed to advertise that using Adwords.

If you read the Spam Techniques Policy in detail, you will see that only legitimate traffic generation is allowed and no artificial ways are allowed.

In addition to this particular policy, you can go through the Adwords Policy Center link also in order to get the deep understanding of how you should promote your business on Adwords: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?rd=1#

Hope that helps!

Pankaj