AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

We were disapproved for ads because our website violated one?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our ad was disapproved for site policies.  We can not figure out at ALL which one?  None of the issues they list apply to us.  We are a production company and our site has ALL the videos we have produced.  The site is egarage.tv. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dennis Cieri 

dennis@egarage.tv

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We were disapproved for ads because our website violated one?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Dennis,

Your bet option is contacting Adwords to find out why your site was disapproved.  This happened to me recently & I had to call them & they approved my ads because they updated their advertising policies but somehow my account fell into the diapproved bucket.

Typically with disapproval they have contact information in the email.  So I would reference that email & get in contact with someone at Adwords.  Hope this helps!

PPCSophie

PPCSophie

Re: We were disapproved for ads because our website violated one?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please copy / paste here the suspension email received from Google;
Do not include any personal info (e.g. Email, CID...)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’