AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

We dont know why Google Adwords account suspended. No details given.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

H,

Our account suspended .

First day got email about :

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our Advertising Policies and as a result we aren't displaying ads for any URLs on that site. Please note that any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

If this is an error, we want to get your ads back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account and URL:

Customer ID: *****************
     Display URL: rankingoogle.com

The name of the policy is: Spam techniques
     More information about this policy, including how to correct problems: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=1310879&guide=1308243&page=guide.c...

Next day got email : Account suspended.

The main problem is there is nothing spammy in our website, why account suspended ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We dont know why Google Adwords account suspended. No details given.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi webseos,

i had a quick look and while I cannot give you a proper answer, you may want to read the content of the page that they gave you a link for. 

You say on your site "guaranteed google top 10 ranking" and if you read the spam page you might spot something there that says this isn't allowed.  

You could maybe have reworded it to talk about your money back guarantee if you don't achieve the a rankings but if you are going to try and get back on again, I'd be reading the policy very carefully before trying. 

Only my 2c 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

purefuzz wrote:

Hi webseos,

i had a quick look and while I cannot give you a proper answer, you may want to read the content of the page that they gave you a link for. 

You say on your site "guaranteed google top 10 ranking" and if you read the spam page you might spot something there that says this isn't allowed.  

You could maybe have reworded it to talk about your money back guarantee if you don't achieve the a rankings but if you are going to try and get back on again, I'd be reading the policy very carefully before trying. 

Only my 2c 

Yes I guessed so , Google has objection with : "guaranteed google top 10 ranking" is a catchline which is described in our guarantee pages, we have described this in details and linked from home page by this link SEO Guarantee

The Adwords Guys didnot visit our website pages properly, just gone through one or 2 webpages and suspended our account mistakenly. Please read it please. Visit this page : http://www.rankingoogle.com/seo/guaranteed_seo.php

Adwords Customer ID:856-348-4527

Nothing changed in these pages recently. See Google cache of this page. We are very clean and dont misguide our seo clients

Read Disclaimer:

Disclaimer : The Search Engine Rankings provided by our company depends on the business policies of the respective search engines and also depend on the programming algorithms of the respective search engines. The search engines provides these rankings free of cost and we are in no way involved in their business. If the rankings fall due to their algorithm and other changes in their respective business policies, we are in no way liable for that rank fall. If in any case ranks fall happens, our present seo clients will get our service to regain the top ranks, but no monetary compensation will be provided by us for any kind of rank fall, or slipping from first page to second page for example. But our SEO service will provide you top ranks in a very short time if rank fall happens. Moneyback Guarantee.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Webseos,

Purefuzz is correct. I'm fairly confident that you cannot make any claims whatsoever about specific organic rankings. It looks to me that some claim or another is on a number of the pages.

The policy states:

"Google doesn't allow claims or guarantees intended to mislead the user into believing that a third party has a unique relationship with Google, allowing them to offer any of the following:

Guaranteed (top) Placement"

Having the claims present on your site and claiming no relationship with Google in a disclaimer does not create compliance. You will need to remove all claims of this nature as one violation is enough to cause suspension.

As for the timing of the violation, I don't think it matters a whole lot you will have no choice at this point but to fix the site before you can continue advertising.

You should still be able to get your pitch across without the specific claims. I was able to find many SEO ads for sites without specific ranking claims.

Hope this helps!

-Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply. What do you think if we remove the word guaranteed top 10 placement or guaranteed first page ranking like terms from our website then Google will allow our Ads ?

Thanks

Bikram

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have aggregated their point of objections in my website rankingoogle.com as given below - I am seeking an exact report of objections over email from Google Adwords, but they are not clear on exact point and dont stating "this point is objectionable" which is much frustrating. And they are showing rules all the time.

Once they have mentioned Poor Landing Page

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Subject: RE: [6-8032000000029] Account suspension due to violation of Terms & Conditions
To: WEBSEOS CLIENT <webseosclient@gmail.com>

Hello Bikram,

Thanks for writing in.

As mentioned in my previous email, your account has been suspended due to the promotion of "www.rankingoogle.com". These sites are in violation of our advertising policies. While we understand that you may not own these sites, or that it's not possible for you to make changes at the moment, all advertisers are responsible for the content they advertise, which includes the ads, keywords, and websites they choose to use.

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM, <adwords-support@google.com> wrote:
Hello Bikram,

Thanks for writing in.

I understand you have some concerns around the suspension of your account "607-211-2127". I can confirm that this action is related to sites that have recently been advertised through your account. In a review of your account history, we have found instances where there has been egregious violation of our Landing page and site policies.

The URLs listed below have been cited for having poor Landing page and site quality and consequently disabled for the same:

www.rankingoogle.com - Artificial Ad traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@purefuzz

I appreciate your modification : You could maybe have reworded it to talk about your money back guarantee if you don't achieve the a rankings but if you are going to try and get back on again, I'd be reading the policy very carefully before trying.

I thought so.. Now just I read your opinion again and given you a rating (star) , but what I concern that I can make all changes in our website, but will they unsuspend my site... or after doing a lot work it will be in present state.

Also I have found most website visitors seeking GUARANTEE ON PAYMENT / GUARANTEE ON RANKING.

They ask if I dont get Google top 10 ranking / yahoo top 10 ranking / bing top 10 ranking what you will do ?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
If the emails from Google state you have violated the Terms and Conditions as well as mentioning egregious violations, changes to your site may not help at all. These types of suspensions are often permanent.

-Tom
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PPCBossman wrote:
If the emails from Google state you have violated the Terms and Conditions as well as mentioning egregious violations, changes to your site may not help at all. These types of suspensions are often permanent.

-Tom

Hi Tom,

Can you say - not approval of Ads affects organic ranking of my website? My sites organic ranking will drop ?

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Webseos,

Completely separate situations.  Organic rankings are not tied to AdWords at all.

-Tom