AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Shanea, "We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users". If this is what the explanation than please guide us how we can change the preception that we are not harming users. Secondly what certification and documents google require so that google can allow this business. I will get that done and send to google. I am not suspended or my site or business ever used with google but after working for 10 years in tech support industry working with major brands like Microsoft, HP and ATT I love this business and want to do this business for my self. I know that you cant go more than user policies but request you to give us bunch of paper work which we cant arrange and i promise to arrange all dcuments what itok.net, http://www.itechguru247.com, is using we will get that done and do this business with creating complete satisfaction of user the way rest of your approved businesses doing.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. We cannot comment on why specific advertisers may or may not be running at this time. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.

Re: We don’t allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Shanea K, I was reading different post and solutions given by you, I would really appreciate if you give original answers and do not use copy paste "google taught diplomatic" answers. Here are the following links where you used the same Text for different Questions
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-approvals-and-advertising/Google-on-Tech-Support/m-p/3039...
here is one more
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/is-google-ad-words-allowing-tech-support-a...

People do not like to go to a website and read google policies on few web pages which they do not have any clue how to fit on their business when google have human employees to support individual solutions because,
There is no category how a tech support business guy should use user safety or a pastry seller because both the guys will have different layouts in landing pages and different structure as they both have two different business models.I have never seen same landing pages for both the business.Its like you are telling "read how to make a house, you need to make sure , you have good quality of bricks, Nice human friendly paints, Non toxic woods etc etc " One guy makes a house after reading your guidelines and you say " This does not comply with our Guidelines " and the guy keeps on wondering his entire life " was the paint nor right?" and the answer from google " This does not comply with our Guidelines "