AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Want to un Suspend my account please help i am not able to reach any1

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am using the Google Adwords for my business and it’s been almost 2 weeks now. Once I created this account and started working on it I faced some problems and I called Google and was advised to make some changes in my adds I did that and my account was reviewed successfully and my adds were approved now today when I started my Email support campaign it was working fine but after sometime it stopped as my budget was almost over then I raised my budget from $50 to $70 I thought it will start again after some time but when I checked my acct after sometime it was showing that my account is in review again and I got confused with that and called you guys again I had a word with a lady and she assured me that my account will be out of the review within one hour as my account was already reviewed so I thought ok I will wait for an hour for the problem to get fixed. But then I got an email stating my account is suspended and there was not the reason stated why exactly it has been suspended so I am really frustrated now after spending two weeks with your team taking suggestions from them but at the end my account was suspended that’s really inconvenient for anyone at least you should first tell me what’s wrong with my account that I need to change if I will not work on those things than you have right to suspend my account but without even informing me what the problem is you are suspending my account that is something that is hampering my business a lot and I am loosing lot of money because of your unprofessional behavior. I guess this is my 5th Email to you guys and what I am getting from you guys is a computer generated reply’s. When I try to reach to a live person I am not able to do so its giving me a msg that my account has been suspended…

When I opened my account now it’s showing the error msg that because Google cannot verify your billing information your account has been suspended how can you suspend the account without even taking the proper information or even letting the person know if there is anything wrong with the billing part that needs to be changed. From last two weeks there was no problem with the billing part what happened now.

Please un-suspend my account so that at least I can reach to a live person and discuss my problem with them and can get a resolution for my problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Want to un Suspend my account please help i am not able to reach a

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Plese fill in this form;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’