AdWords
1.1K members online now
1.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Want to provide Ad Service, Client's Adwords account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One client approached me to serve ads, PPC campaign but interview revealed he is "Adwords account is suspended" case and that too 3 times.

He has been clearly informed "refrain from creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subject to the same suspension."

I am new in this field, please suggest me, how can I handle this case safely?

Thanks in advance to all buddies answering...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Want to provide Ad Service, Client's Adwords account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

In general, once an account is suspended the Advertiser is banned (for good!).

Google does not disclose the reason for unsuspension. There are cases where an account can be un-suspended; depending on the exact / specific suspension cause.

Read more:

Understanding account suspension

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Walk away....

Otherwise you'll end up creating the ads under your own name and you'll get banned as well.

Go find another client

Just my 2 cents

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For a service provider, what steps / tools / help are available to start with?

The client told all about the situation, what if I start a campaign for some one, unknowingly some thing left unattended and my own account might get suspended.

That's why I came here to discuss a safe strategy to be a adwords service provider. Thanks for your accurate reply...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Steve, Helping fellows including you warned and suggested both that way...

I am a fellow with total online living, naturally came out to discuss all aspects with veterans like you guys...