AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Want to provide Ad Service, Client's Adwords account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One client approached me to serve ads, PPC campaign but interview revealed he is "Adwords account is suspended" case and that too 3 times.

He has been clearly informed "refrain from creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subject to the same suspension."

I am new in this field, please suggest me, how can I handle this case safely?

Thanks in advance to all buddies answering...

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Want to provide Ad Service, Client's Adwords account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

In general, once an account is suspended the Advertiser is banned (for good!).

Google does not disclose the reason for unsuspension. There are cases where an account can be un-suspended; depending on the exact / specific suspension cause.

Read more:

Understanding account suspension

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Walk away....

Otherwise you'll end up creating the ads under your own name and you'll get banned as well.

Go find another client

Just my 2 cents

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For a service provider, what steps / tools / help are available to start with?

The client told all about the situation, what if I start a campaign for some one, unknowingly some thing left unattended and my own account might get suspended.

That's why I came here to discuss a safe strategy to be a adwords service provider. Thanks for your accurate reply...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Steve, Helping fellows including you warned and suggested both that way...

I am a fellow with total online living, naturally came out to discuss all aspects with veterans like you guys...