AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

WAP Campaign - Suspended due to major/repeated policy violations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All.

Back to the beginning of time when I first created my MCC and I ran a mobile campaign that didnt not comply with advertising policies in the fact that on the landing it didnt contain a check box and price per billing interval information. Upon initial suspension, I added both the check box and and price per billing interval information but it didnt help and I kept getting the same automated email regarding my account and the suspension. 

I since open a new account, a WAP only campaign that complies with all WAP policies mentioned here https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176117 and the campaign ran very well for about a month until and even got through 2 initial reviews until they suspended me first for suspicious billing and payment behaviour until I questioned it where Google then changed the reason to major/repeated policy violations. How and why? My campaign was a WAP only campaign and complied with all policies?

Its like Google doesnt want my business, they dont want my money.

Please can someone help me, and not a Google robot that will give me the same automated response that Ive been recieving via email please.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: WAP Campaign - Suspended due to major/repeated policy violations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I don't think there is any further help we can provide. Repeated violations lead to permanent suspension.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

These violations were not repeated though and I soon fixed my campaign as soon as I was made aware of the issues. My new campaign now complied with all WAP policies.

What can I do? Open a new account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello? Can anyone help? Even Adwords themselves are keeping quiet on the subject. All I get is automated emails even when I demand to speak to a manager or superior. How can I reach the top?