AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Views Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone I need help,

You see I recently started up my own advertisement for my own business. I thought at first I'd try to throw in 10$ just to see if this works properly. And I started this yesterday and it was approved today. Yet I am not seeing any views, impressions, and all of that good stuff. I know its only been two days but I signed up for a 7 day program which I am paying for daily. It would make sense to me that I would get views the days I am paying? This morning google removed 1.20$ (Aprox.) from my account yet nothing has been viewed? I feel a tad cheated out of my money or this is simply not working. Thank you for any insite into this and I hope you all have a good day.

Re: Views Problem

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Kyle K,

Welcome to the community.

AdWords does not show the real time data.It takes some time to update all the information like clicks,impressions,cost etc.So you may observe some Discrepancies until your reports are completely updated.If you are running your campaign on search network you can use Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool to see the status of your ads.

Re: Views Problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
@kyle,

Apart from what Shuva has said I would also suggest you to check billing tab. That might give you an information of why the money was deducted from your account, was it for the clicks of was it a tax deduction etc.

Hope that helps. Let us know in case it does/doesn't.

Regards,
Asif