AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Video adwords account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My video adwords account was suspended today this morning, yesterday one of my video ad was disapproved because the youtube team age restricted my video so i went and editted my ad and added a new video, within 1 hour my video ad was approved serving.

15 hours after my ad was approved , i logged in back to my adowrds account to check the performance and there was no increase in impression or views so i spoke to someone live via the live chat adword support team and they said your account is under review and they also said there's nothing to worry about, this is normal so i just trusted him

today morning i went in to my account and saw a red sign saying, Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

My ad was approved after adding the new video plus that one ad that was disapproved was because of the age restriction on my video and i didn't create that age restriction, the youtube team did so how is that my fault so the question is, what repeated violation occur that suspended my account?

how do i appeal this and get my account unsuspended?any advice and support will be appreciated

Re: Video adwords account suspended

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Rozina,

As you already mentioned : your account is suspended because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. Please read more about account suspension from here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

For an appeal, please contact through the AdWords Help Center. However. please know that if there is still a major problem with your account, it will remain suspended. Here is the link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?contact=1&utm_source=hc&utm_medium=susp&utm_campaign=...