AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Very irritating pop-up for Google Adwords...I want it GONE!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have called 3 times and the first two time I got routed to the faq which is usless.  The third time I got Trevor who thought I was going to buy something, but then routed me to a support page and dissappeared from the conversation while I was talking and an automated survey started before I got an answer.  I have used only Google for years, but Iam now very frustrated and fast becoming angry over a irritating pop-up page which opens at random during my gaming.  It covers the entire page and promotes using Google Adwords...and I want it GONE!  I have scanned for viruses and cleared all cookies and temp files.  This started 2 days ago and I am sick of it.Smiley Mad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Very irritating pop-up for Google Adwords...I want it GONE!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I think what you're experiencing is a bit of remarketing...unfortunately, what this appears to be is an issue with your gaming site...I have a feeling that if it were not AdWords, it would be some other advertisement.  

Ultimately, this is a community for AdWords users and their campaigns.  I'm not sure we can help you with your issue at this time as it is not really related.  The site your using is the one displaying the ads.

If I have misunderstood your issue please elaborate so I can understand better and perhaps we then can try to help.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’