AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Very disappointed

[ Edited ]
vb
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
vb
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The story:

I own small company which working with multiple websites. One day I received email from adwords with copoun code and invitation to join Adwords.

I already had my own personal(not company) adwords account I still have it and using it.

I opened adwords business account on my business name, I need to have 2 adwords accounts because I have to declare my business expenses etc.

Okey I used 100$ copoun code on my business account which run out and I added my business credit card and charged ~100$ and then everything started, first I received email that my adwords account was hacked, then received automated email from google adwords that my account is under review, then received email that my account does not comply with google policies and account got suspended no reason provided.

Adwords account was not hacked.

I closed that Adwords account and 6-8 months later opened new business account 3 days later suspended.

I still can't figure out what I done wrong and why I can't open business account.

Contacting support seems useless because I receiving same robot reply.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Very disappointed/ account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello vb; Welcome

I have forwarded your post to Google,

Hopefully, a Google Rep will contact you.

We can't help further, since we do not have access to your account;

However; keep in mind that account un-suspension rarely happens..... Smiley Sad

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author vb
September 2015

Re: Very disappointed

Vla Google Employee
Google Employee
# 3
Vla Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi VB,

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been suspended.

I'll do my best to try and help you resolve the situation, however, as Moshe pointed out, getting accounts unsuspended can be very tricky. 

I think it's best if I reach out to you via email and get your account details from you and can then investigate the matter on your behalf.

Please look out for an email entitled " Adwords Support" in your inbox, I'll be in touch with you directly in the next few hours.

Best,

Vla

vb
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
vb
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to say BIG thank you for Vlada who was able to check my account and fix the problem. Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Vla (Google Employee)
September 2015

Vla Google Employee
Google Employee
# 5
Vla Google Employee
Google Employee

Hi VB,

It's no problem at all, I'm very happy to help Smiley Very Happy!

- Vla